We have a number of specific needs on our wish list right now. We would greatly appreciate a donation of:
- A tablet computer (iPad or similar) for our speakers to take to community presentations.
- A compact projector would allow us to show our presentation to up to
50 people in informal spaces that do not have built-in equipment.
- An HD video camera and tripod.
- Soccer balls (new or good condition) for our youth group.
- Grocery gift cards for refreshments at our community gatherings.
- Children’s books with stories of Jewish, Christian and Muslim beliefs and traditions.
- Baked goods: We often need cookies, brownies and bars for our community education programs. If you would like to be on our “Bakers Dozen” list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your job would be to provide three dozen cookies or treats up to three times a year.